Take Advantage of Our Frontier Specials
Frontier Suites Hotel in Juneau offers a range of nightly specials that you can’t miss. Take advantage of these rates while they last and stay in the most comfortable suites in Juneau Alaska.
About Frontier Suites Hotel in Juneau
In the Mendenhall Valley, near the breathtaking Mendenhall Glacier, the beautiful newly renovated Frontier Suites Hotel in Juneau Alaska offers something for everyone — whether traveling for leisure, business or extended stay, our courteous and helpful staff will work to accommodate your needs. We offer a variety of comfortable non-smoking rooms and suites, all with full kitchens, a shuttle to and from the airport, a fitness center, business center & a host of amenities to make your stay unforgettable! Learn More
Fabulous Mendenhall Valley Location
- Non-smoking hotel.
- Located in the Valley.
- A short 5-minute drive to the beautiful Mendenhall Glacier.
- Complimentary shuttle to & from the airport and Alaska Marine Highway Ferry Terminal.
- Fitness Facility.
- On-site laundromat.
- Freezer storage for fish and game.
Comfortable Suites and an Array of Amenities
- Variety of beautifully-furnished rooms with 1 or 2 queen beds.
- Large comfortable deluxe rooms with a king bed and Jacuzzi bath.
- Your choice of queen or king beds in our roomy one-bedroom suites.
- All rooms have full-size kitchens including cooking and table service.
- Complimentary high-speed Internet.
- Cable TV with 7 HBO channels.
We Are Newly Remodeled
Book one of our 104 beautiful rooms and suites in the heart of Scenic Juneau Alaska!
Latest blog posts
Juneau fishing offers chances to catch fives species of salmon, halibut, trout and more. You can fish at sea or in mountain streams and lakes.read more
Those who travel to Juneau Alaska are likely already aware that the only way to get in and out of this magnificent town is is either by plane or boat. Today we’d like to talk to you about the specifics of traveling by boat, as well as enjoying water-centric adventures in Juneau.read more
Perched on the edge of the North American continent, Juneau is considered the most scenic state capital in the US. This is thanks to its breathtaking nature and unique outdoor experiences. If Juneau is on your itinerary to either discover the most amazing views, the local culture, for business, or simply to taste some of the best seafood on the planet, here are a few things that you should know about it.read more