Frontier Suites Hotel Specials
The Frontier Suites Hotel in Juneau offers a range of nightly specials that you can’t miss. Take advantage of these rates while they last and stay in the most comfortable hotel in Juneau Alaska.
About The Frontier Suites Hotel in Juneau
In the Mendenhall Valley, near the breathtaking Mendenhall Glacier, the beautiful newly renovated Frontier Suites Hotel in Juneau Alaska offers something for everyone — whether traveling for leisure, business, or extended stay, our courteous and helpful staff will work to accommodate your needs. We offer a variety of comfortable non-smoking rooms and suites, all with full kitchens, a shuttle to and from the airport, a fitness center, business center, and a host of amenities to make your stay unforgettable!
Important notice: during the pandemic we are operating our free shuttle on a limited basis. Please call the hotel (907) 790-6600 upon arrival for availability. We will do our best to accommodate you, and apologize for any inconvenience. Remember, mask or face coverings are required for all shuttle passengers.
Hotel Located in Juneau’s Fabulous Mendenhall Valley
- Non-smoking hotel
- Located in the Mendenhall Valley in Juneau Alaska
- A short 5-minute drive to the beautiful Mendenhall Glacier
- Complimentary shuttle to & from the airport and Alaska Marine Highway Ferry Terminal (limited during pandemic)
- Fitness facility
- On-site laundromat
- Freezer storage for fish and game
Comfortable Suites and an Array of Amenities
- Variety of beautifully-furnished rooms with 1 or 2 queen beds
- Large comfortable deluxe rooms with a king bed and whirlpool bath
- Your choice of queen or king beds in our roomy one-bedroom suites
- All rooms have full-size kitchens including cooking and table service
- Complimentary high-speed Internet
- Cable TV with 7 HBO channels
We Are Newly Remodeled
Book one of our 104 beautiful rooms and suites in the heart of Scenic Juneau Alaska!
Latest blog posts
Juneau offers a chance to reconnect with your significant other. Learn how to plan a romantic getaway filled with relaxation and adventure when you stay at a Juneau Hotel.
Juneau is a great place to visit as a family, including your furry family members. Your pets will love the outdoor adventures and getting to be a part of your vacation. Because Juneau is all about the outdoors, many hotels in Juneau are pet friendly. We’ve put...
Get tips on the best family-friendly restaurants in Juneau to ensure everyone has a good time and gets to eat food they enjoy. Here’s our list of delicious and kid-appropriate restaurants.