The Frontier Suites Airport Hotel is located in Juneau on Glacier Highway in the Mendenhall Valley. It is only half a mile from Juneau International Airport, about 4 miles from the Alaska Marine Highway Ferry Terminal, and 9 miles from downtown Juneau. We are located on the local transit bus route, with other businesses within walking distance. Getting around to see local attractions without a vehicle is therefore extremely easy. Ask about our complimentary shuttle!
9400 Glacier Hwy
Juneau, Alaska 99801
+1 (907) 790-6612
Our friendly staff is always happy to help our guests with information and questions. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if we can help in any way!
Directions from the Juneau International Airport
- Airport is 1 mile from the hotel.
- When leaving the airport, turn left on Yandukin Dr.
- Turn right onto Shell Simmons Dr.
- Turn left onto Glacier Hwy for 0.3 mi.
- Your destination will be on your right (big Frontier Suites sign).
Distances to Local, Historical & Corporate Attractions
- Alaska State Capitol — 9.5 m / 15.2 km NW
- Alaska State Governors Mansion — 9.5 m / 15.2 km NW
- Alaska State Museum — 9.5 m / 15.2 km NW
- Auke Bay — 4 m / 6.4 km SE
- Centennial Hall — 9.5 m / 15.2 km NW
- Eaglecrest Ski Area — 19 m / 30.4 km E
- Glacier Gardens Rainforest Adventure — 2.5 m / 4 km NW
- Last Chance Mining Museum — 11.5 m / 18.4 km NW
- Macaulay Salmon Hatchery — 6.5 m / 10.4 km NW
- Mendenhall Glacier — 4 m / 6.4 km S
- Mt Roberts Tramway — 9.5 m / 15.2 km NW
- Shrine of St. Therese — 12 m / 19.2 km SE
- St. Nicholas Russian Orthodox Church — 9.5 m / 15.2 km NW
- Alaska Marine Highway Ferry Terminal — 4 m / 6.4 km SE
- Alaska State Government Offices — 9.5 m / 15.2 km NW
- Alaskan Brewing Co. — 5.5 m / 8.8 km NW
- Bartlett Memorial Hospital — 6 m / 9.6 km NW
- Costco — 5.5 m / 8.8 km NW
- Federal Building — 8 m / 12.8 km NW
- Fred Meyer — 2 m / 3.2 km NW
- Juneau International Airport — .5 m / .8 km N